This course, jointly developed by Business in the Community and Cranfield University, will give you the tools you need to get traction on your company's corporate responsibility programme.
At the end of this course, attendees should:
- Know how to recognise their organisational context and the related enablers and barriers to implementing change for corporate responsibility
- Understand which tools to use to drive change
- Be able to identify the change their corporate responsibility program is trying to create, how to prioritise issues and manage change projects
- Understand how to effectively drive change from their position in the organisation
Delegate organisations will benefit from:
- A bespoke action plan for initiating a specific change program for corporate responsibility
- More effective identification and delivery of financial, social and environmental goals
- A more efficient and effective approach to integrating corporate responsibility
- Understanding your change context - evaluating your organisation's corporate responsibility maturity and values, the specific issues you face, and your own skills and capabilities.
- Using change management for corporate responsibility - what changes are required to integrate CR, and what enablers, obstacles and drivers exist. Special attention is given to driving change from a position of limited authority.
- Change management tools and techniques - how to use them to provide a clear case for change, overcome obstacles and leverage enablers.
- Managing change - how to break down your initiative into manageable parts, continuous communication, conflict management, Key Performance Indicators and timelines
- Company guest speaker - a speaker from a leading company which has undergone successful change will present their approach to corporate responsibility and managing change
Who should attend?
The course is designed for anyone with responsibility for integrating and embedding aspects of corporate responsibility within their organisation. You may be a CR Manager or have responsibility for a specific aspect of CR. Your job is to drive change through the organisation to increase financial, social and environmental performance. The course assumes a basic level of corporate responsibility knowledge.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, please contact CRTraining@bitc.org.uk.
Full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking.
Please note, BITC Member price is either £480+VAT or 1 credit